Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Counting down the days...

I had my good-bye party on Saturday. It was so much fun doing all the things I love. I wasn't very sad. I don't think it has really set in. All my bags are packed and I am ready to go..... I am changing my address, buying last minute gifts for my boss, making trips to Walmart, and of course checking and double checking that I have everything. Kevan repacked all my things because I am a notoriously bad packer. It is strange because I  don't really want to see anyone. I have the first season of True Blood. I just want to hide and watch it. I don't like saying bye over and over.


Many of you have been asking for my address. You must send things to my school because my Korean home has terrible mail service.

Here it is:


Aran English Language Kindergarden
130-3 Eonnam-dong Yongin
Gyeonggi
South Korea
Zip: 446-521
T. 031-283-3993
C. 010-9124-7301




Skype: radiodaisy78



No comments:

Post a Comment