Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tell me more about where you are going to be?

I don't leave for three months, but I find myself answering the same questions.

Where are you going to work?

I will be teaching at the Aran Language School. It is a private school.
 I found it through the most awesome recruiters: Teach ESL Korea

Sources say that it is a wonderful place with a plethora of resources. I totally got this!

Where are you going to live?

My city of Yongin is small. (Around 1 million people)
Here are some pictures of my block. I don't know the exact apartment that I will be in because I don't leave for another three months.

 They call my street Coffee Street Row.




1 comment:

  1. Hello.. I like your blog...
    I want to go to Korea someday.. And you know what...
    I want to visit this small city, Yongin.. I dont know why...
    Nice to see the "daily things" about Yongin on your blog
    Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete