Well here we go...Hopefully, this blog will be more successful than my last. In three months, I will be in the beautiful city of Yongin, South Korea. Why in the world would a 33 year woman quit her job and head to a foreign nation? If you have to ask, you probably don't know me very well. I have always suffered from some form of wanderlust. When I was a little girl, I thought my Swedish camp counselors were the coolest people on Earth. I sought out friendships with the only two foreigners at my high school (Thai and Polish). I couldn't wait to go to Juarez, Mexico with my college service group. My visit to see my dear Germans was one of the most thrilling vacations (as was my second visit!) Yay! Copenhagen and Poland too!! A trip to Vietnam led me aching for more.
Travel is almost never a mistake. I am so excited.

No comments:
Post a Comment